- Job Description must require 4 year university Bachelor's Degree in aviation, aeronautics, aeronautical science, or related field (or equivalent) for ALL job candidates whether they are American or foreign; AND,
- Salary must meet prevailing wage for geographic areas where Pilot will work; AND,
- Pilot must be paid as W-2 employee (part time or full time).
- Must hold 4 year university Bachelor's Degree (sometimes called "Certificate") in aviation, aeronautics, aeronautical science, or equivalent; AND,
- Must possess 4 years university transcripts (official list of classes and grades) or equivalent; AND,
- Must possess all licenses required by airline to perform the job.
Message from Attorney
- Danielle Nelisse has specialized in E-3 Visa processing for many years and gives each client the attention and concern they deserve
- She has the time to prepare cases in a proactive and efficient manner
- She is there to answer client questions and concerns and makes it a priority to respond to questions within 24 hours
- Graduate of California Western School of Law
- Admitted to the District of Columbia Court of Appeals Bar
- Published Author of Law Journal Article (Tulsa Journal of Comparative and International Law)
- Member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association)
- Editor of Immigration Book (2011 Guide to Processing Diversity Lottery Green Card Lottery)
- Mentor/Lecturer for Immigration Attorneys